Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop Type Tool Issue - I'm trying to type in photoshop in a document and nothing is happen

I can save a document and type fine. But if i open a preious typed document or open a brand new document and try to type on the previous layer or new layer nothing happens when i type. No numbers no text. But i can type in any other program besides photoshop. I have never experienced this befoee. Does anyone know what's going on? Or can help me?



Thank you very much.



Photoshop Type Tool Issue - I'm trying to type in photoshop in a document and nothing is happening.?suzuki



This might be because the layer is locked. Unlock the layer (if indeed it is locked) and try editing again.



Photoshop Type Tool Issue - I'm trying to type in photoshop in a document and nothing is happening.?virus



Try editing before you copy n paste
A common mistake I have seen in the past is when the type color is the same as the background color. So even though you don't see any type.. something is happening.



Also check to see if after you type and then switch tools, there is a new type layer created.

No comments:

Post a Comment