Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreamweaver or Fireworks? Photoshop Elements? And older versions?

I notice in Fireworks it says it can do webpage menu's. Can Dreamweaver do that as well? Also which out of the first 2 should I get or both? And would older versions of Dreamweaver or Fireworks be ok and which version? Since I don't really want to buy the new version. I would really like the Webpage menu option as well.



And after your answer would you suggest Photoshop too? I'd be getting the Photoshop Elements 4.0 if I were to get photoshop.



Right now I do my own coding for a personal site for family and friends. A lot of photography there. No programs used at all except Edit Pad Light. I would like to have some programs to better my website and for a future more personal site. Frontpage etc... wont be an option since I'll be using a newer Macbook = 2.0 GHZ, 1GB Memory, 80 GB Hardrive.



Please, this isn't a computer war. I own a desktop pc and a Mac laptop. I am all for technology just want helpful answers.



Any help will be appreciated. Thanks



Dreamweaver or Fireworks? Photoshop Elements? And older versions?internet security



in web development, it would be good, to have dreamweaver, fireworks, and photoshop.



webpage menu, do u mean drop down menu, if u mean drop down menu, then dreamweaver can do it as well.



However if you are talking about the navigation main menu links, den is good to do in firework. unless you want to do the tough way, in dreamweaver like, have 2 images for 1 link, den 1 image for mouseover effect, 1 for mouseout effect. Then u can through coding do ur mouseover effect.



fireworks: you could do your whole webpage design and slice in, to import into dreamweaver. u can also do your web design in photoshop too



dreamweaver: for u to edit ur html or design



photoshop: the best program for images editing.



hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment