Monday, October 19, 2009

My photoshop colors arent comming out correctly, help?

lately the colors on photoshop arent coming out correctly. I do lots of photoshop tutorials from LJ and they work fine 'till now when I select a color for the tutorial with the hex code it comes out in a green shade and the values on my selective coloring arent as bright as they're supposed to be. the same thing goes when i paste something, is there any way to fix this?



My photoshop colors arent comming out correctly, help?network security



Hi there,



I am not to sure what you mean here.



Do you mean the colours are not printing correctly or not showing up on your monitor correctly?



If it is the printing then i sugest checking if you are viewing a soft proof under view then proof colours, instead of the actual image. Or your print cartridge could be a dud.



If it is on your monitor i would suggest calabrating your monitor.



Is this happening only in Photoshop? Are the menu colours funky too or is it just the picture itself.



Hope that you manage to sort this out soon, i know how frustrating it can be.



All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment