Monday, October 19, 2009

Any Photoshop experts online now??

I have photoshop 7.0 and have been experimenting/learning with it for almost a year. Questions; 1.) Is it true that photoshop stores (somewhere in my computer) everything I have ever done with this program and if so, how much memory is this taking up on my computer? Is there a way to access this information if I were to wish to go back and re-create something? Is there a way to delete this info to clear memory space? 2.) Is CS-2 the latest version and, does it do everything 7.0 does and alot more? 3.) If I were to buy the new version, would I need to un-install 7.0 first? 4.) I have installed a ton of new fonts, styles, brushes, etc...into the 7.0 version I have now. How would I save/or transfer these additions I made to the new version? I'd truly appreciate any advice/info anyone could share about these questions and, please explain in beginners terms as, I really do not wish to lose any data stored, and am afraid to make a mistake that would take me weeks to fix/ or re-place.



Any Photoshop experts online now??download



OK, THAT'S ALOT OF QUESTIONS BUT HERE'S A SHOT...



1) No, photoshop does not store everything you have ever done. it has a history for each project you have open. but you lose that when you close the project. and it only goes back so far.



2) Adobe Creative Suite 3 is the latest (CS3). Which is Photoshop 9

No comments:

Post a Comment