Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop Brushes?

Hello!



YAY!



I've received Photoshop Elements 5.0 as a promotion gift, and want to know everything about it.



I'm having a little trouble knowing what all the buttons mean....



%26lt;b%26gt;May someone please tell me a great site that offers help to newbs like me?%26lt;/b%26gt;



%26lt;b%26gt;Also,%26lt;/b%26gt; I was wondering...



%26lt;b%26gt;What are really good sites where I can download brushes?%26lt;/b%26gt;



Thanks!



Oh, and please don't be stupid with your answers.



No, I'm not experienced AT ALL with photoshop.



Photoshop Brushes?windows



Go to www.deviantart.com and search for brushes for all your brushes need.



For fonts www.dafont.com



Photoshop Brushes?antivirus download



Go to www.deviantart.com and search for brushes for all your brushes need.



For fonts www.dafont.com



Tutorials:



http://www.google.com/url?sa=t%26ct=res%26cd...
search Google for "Photoshop tutorials" and you will find lots of great sites with cool tutorials and brush techniques



happy learning :)



http://www.adminspy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment