Monday, October 19, 2009

Myspace photoshop layout question...?

Am I doing this right?



Design a layout using photoshop EXACTLY how i want it to look like (without Dreamweaver) and slice it. Then save for web into HTML and image files. After doing this, I upload the images from the folder using Photobucket. I then get tags from the uploaded images eg.%26lt;img src="images/blahblah.jpg"%26gt; %26 replace them with the ones photoshop gave me from the source of the HTML file. But I dont replace the spacer.gif files. After doing that i copy the code and paste it into my profile, but it doesn't look right, all the images appear but in a small size and all spaced out. In the future I might ask more questions. But please, HELP?



Myspace photoshop layout question...?ktm



You need to use dreamweaver to get the measurements correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment