Monday, October 19, 2009

Problem with my photoshop brushes?

Sometimes, when I'm using Photoshop (I use CS2), I'll select the brush, and start brushing. Then suddenly the shape of the brush (for instance a default round brush) will suddenly turn to crosshairs. I try changing the brushes, doing different sizes, but no matter what brush I select, instead of seeing the outline of the brush on the canvas, I see this little crosshair thing. I have to shut Photoshop down and then restart it. Is there a way to stop it from doing this, or correct it withouth having to shut down Photoshop and restart the program?



Problem with my photoshop brushes?avast



You can change the brush display shape.



Edit



Preferences



Display and Cursors



Choose "Brush Size" instead of "Precise"

No comments:

Post a Comment