Monday, October 19, 2009

My Photoshop 7.0 program keeps freezing when I try to edit. Why?

I have been running PS 7.0 on Windows 98 without a problem for years. But all of a sudden it started freezing when I tried to edit a photo that I had scanned in from my HP All-in-One. It will save the photo in my Picture folder, but after the first edit it freezes and all the menus go blank, so I have to exit.



Adobe Tech Support no longer helps with Windows 98, so I hope I can get an independent techie to help. I can reinstall Photoshop 7.0, but is that the solution? Also, does that mean I lose all the photos that are in the Photoshop folder? Is my computer the problem? I've run all the virus and scandisk programs, and also defragmented the C and D hard drives. Can anyone help?



My Photoshop 7.0 program keeps freezing when I try to edit. Why?matchless



Try to adjust your allocated memory in Photoshop.



My Photoshop 7.0 program keeps freezing when I try to edit. Why?norton 2008



it could be due to low memory in your PC or, your file size is too big.
It may be adrive p[roblem I can give you a link that deals with hard drive problems.Some RAM/hard drive problems can be easily fixed yourself by using easily available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in useful. Try this site, if you can get what is required

No comments:

Post a Comment