Thursday, October 22, 2009

PHOTOSHOP HELP! Please help me install any photoshop trail on my mac !?

I already had that free trail for mac CS3 but it ended so i want another one and it doesn't have to be CS3. I downloaded some versions of photoshop but than i finish the installation and nothing happens.. oh.... yea... and there is some CD thingy! I am using mac and in my country i don't know if it does have a photoshop to buy and i think it is just too much money. I am using photoshop just for pictures so if you know some other program please let me know ( i already know that gimp program but i don't know how to install that too). I'm desperate!



sorry about my English...



PHOTOSHOP HELP! Please help me install any photoshop trail on my mac !?



The problem is that Photoshop leaves traces of itself to prevent you from installing another trial version.



There's instructions on how to install Gimp on a Mac at http://www.myawesomeblog.com/mac-tips-an... that may help you to get it installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment