Monday, October 19, 2009

Adobe Photoshop Cs2 problem, please help, pretty simple?

HI, I have adobe photoshop cs2 on my pc. I never have had any problems with it until now. My problem is that I was makeing a new backround for my computer, so I filled out the new template as:



height-1440 pixels



width-900 pixels



resolution 250 pixels/inch



rgb color-16bit.



after I Click ok, the template opens up. Now when I go to filters and try to use effects, only 8 choices are able to be chosen (blur, distort, noise, render, sharpen, stylize, video, and other), and even after going to one of those, there is only like one effect in each catagory that I can use. but when I make a smaller size photo, I can still use the effects. I do have a pretty decent computer, athlon 64 x2 4600+ (dualcore), 2gb ram, geforce 7950GT videocard, good tempature overall, 19'' wide mon. Ive used photoshop for over a year now, so what am I doing wrong? also, I just got a new computer, so I just recently installed it on the new computer. Would reinstalling it do anything? thanks alot! -George



Adobe Photoshop Cs2 problem, please help, pretty simple?free antivirus



switch to 8 bit RGB (you wont notice a difference) to get all the filters back.



Also: for a backgrounds (or anything that is strictly going to be viewed on a computer) you only need 72 pixels/inch. (again you wont notice the difference.) It will save a tremendous amount in the file-size.



Adobe Photoshop Cs2 problem, please help, pretty simple?internet



its the 16bit pallete you chose. Change it to 8 bit.
Lower the resolution to 72
Switch to 8 bit. IMAGE%26gt;MODE%26gt;8 Bit/Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment