Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop 7.0!!?

i just got adobe photoshop 7.0 and i had only worked with photoshop elements 2.0 and im having trouble finding the selection brush tool, you know the one that lets you fix your selection after you've used the lasso tool... does anyone know what im talking about?? help please!!



Photoshop 7.0!!?nortan antivirus



short cut: TAB



Photoshop 7.0!!?nortonantivirus



I just looked at my Photoshop CS2 and cannot find a selection brush. CS2 is a newer version then 7 so I suppose it my have been omitted or been only part of elements. I learned on 5 which I still have a copy of and there is not selection brush tool there. I do not understand exactly why there would be one as all the tools can be used on a selection. I'm pretty good at photoshop so if you want to tell me more specifically what you want to do I will try and work it out. To do this email me at eelnek@optusnet.com.au and put photoshop problem in the subject line. There is a good newsgroup for photoshop questions at alt.graphics.photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment