Monday, October 19, 2009

My photoshop trial expired and ill be damned if i spend hundreds of dollars on it. what are some alt

a good alternative to photoshop, preferably free. perhaps a way to get photoshop for free.



anybody know of any?



My photoshop trial expired and ill be damned if i spend hundreds of dollars on it. what are some alternatives?nortan



download a key code for the full version



My photoshop trial expired and ill be damned if i spend hundreds of dollars on it. what are some alternatives?noton



seconded



from mininova or suprnova



via utorrent
鈾?I asked basically the same question like last week.... go to my profile and look at my questions... everyone there gave me some great alternatives! :-)
I am keeping an eye on this one. I have the same issue
Replace it with Gimp which is free and has all the functions that Photoshop has. I know several professionals the use it exclusively. Then you don't have to worry anymore about keys or license.



http://gimp-download.com/
gimp is a good alternative not as many features but if you aint willing to pay it then your going to have to lose out.
PhotoFiltre is a very good program that has almost all the features that PhotoShop has. It's free for the full version, and you can download several plug-ins. It's also pretty easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment