Thursday, October 8, 2009

Can a scorpions stinger pass through a glove?

I want to hold my Emperor scorpion and i was wondering if its stinger can pass through....



A latex glove?



2 latex gloves on one hand?



Or those gloves that people use for gardening, that are really thick?



If not any of these which gloves can i use so its stinger cannot pass through?



Can a scorpions stinger pass through a glove?antivirus downloads



I've never heard of an emperor scorpion stinging anybody. They are very calm.



When I first got mine, it would pinch me when I went to pick it up, but after it got used to me it didn't even do this.



It never even stung its prey; it just grasped it and ate it.



That huge scary venom sac seemed to be just a decoration.



Can a scorpions stinger pass through a glove?cafe racer



Wow cool you have a scorpion!



I think you can't really hold the scorpion in your hand if you don't want to be sting. Better safe..

No comments:

Post a Comment