Thursday, October 22, 2009

PHOTOSHOP HeLP!!!!?

help!



i tried downloading the trial version of photoshop cs3 onto my mac, and i downloaded it, and clicked on set up and everything, and it loked like it worked, but theres all these files on my computer but none of them open with actual photoshop. HELP PLEASE!



i need it quickly!



PHOTOSHOP HeLP!!!!?spyware removal



Does one of them end in .exe maybe you accidentally got the windows version. I know its not likely but i just thought I'd ask given that you shouldn't have "all these files" on a proper mac installation.



PHOTOSHOP HeLP!!!!?virus protection software



I'm assuming you mean you have image files you want to open with photoshop that aren't opening with it.



You can try re-setting photoshop to be the default program for the file types you're working with but the much simpler solution is to click and drag the file you want to open onto the photoshop icon in your dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment