Monday, October 19, 2009

Adobe Photoshop CS3 vs. Apple Aperture?

I'm in the process of switching over to the Mac and am looking for a good photo program. I normally work with jpeg and mpeg but would also like the ability to work with raw photos from time to time, so I was wondering whether or not I should go with Adobe Photoshop CS3 or Apple Aperture to meet my needs. I checked both out via the web and Photoshop seems to be a better candidate for working with jpeg and mpeg files and you can remove unwanted images from photos (not sure about Aperture though) but Aperture integrates well with other Apple software such as iPhoto and iWeb (which I plan to use a bit), so any help with this decision would be greatly appreciated.



Adobe Photoshop CS3 vs. Apple Aperture?microsoft



Out of all the traditional windows programs, Photoshop is the one I would be least concerned with integrating badly with a Mac. For most graphic designers and other artsy folks who use the Mac, Photoshop is the dominant program.



Adobe Photoshop CS3 vs. Apple Aperture?norton ghost



Aperture is Professional Software to handle RAW photos for Photographers. Not a image composition software like Photoshop meant for Art/Graphic Designers. You Mac comes with iPhoto for basic/inter. photo fixes, use that with Photoshop. Check out my Aperture class at www.xtrain.com Report It


photoshop
Adobe Photoshop CS3 definitely provides many more tools for raw photo editing than Aperture, so I'd recommend Adobe Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment