Monday, October 19, 2009

Creating Photoshop web sites, deigns, buttons and text.?

Hello.



I would like to make a website.



But.. I would like to use Photoshop due to the fact it can produce elgent and clean websites..



I would to make text like this; http://www.gaiaholic.com/comingsoon.gif



How would this be possible.



Any help would be awesome.



I have seen some online toutroils.



It seems easy, if you know how to use layers.



I have Photoshop for the Design, DreamWeaver CS3 for coding, and I have Flash Pro CS3 for the flash, I also Have illustraotor CS3, but I don't know how that program works yet.



Creating Photoshop web sites, deigns, buttons and text.?free spyware remobal



I use phtoshop for design work on websites as well.



Yes you would need to learn layers.



The image you asked about isn't terribly difficult.



There are some great tutorials about how to change the look of text that you'll find helpful.



You also want to look at how to get text to follow a path. This will help with the up and down movement of text.



I do my web defvelopment in C#, and I only use photoshop for the graphics - I don't let it write the html for me. I use CSS for my layout instead. It has a lot more advantages.



If you have any more questions, then feel free to email me directly at irishtek@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment