Monday, October 19, 2009

On photoshop, how can I make the whole image black, like a silhouette?

Hello,



I have an image, and would like to edit it but I have never used photoshop before. I would like to make the whole image black (it's this tree on a white background) and I want to make it so the tree is all black, so I can copy the outline exactly how it is. Is it possible to do this on photoshop?



(it's an actual photo, so I can't just fill it in with one colour on paint)



Many thanks in advance!



On photoshop, how can I make the whole image black, like a silhouette?ariel



select all of the white background with the magic wand selector the invert on the options menu. then the tree should be selected simply choose black for "background" colour and delete leaving a black tree on a white background



On photoshop, how can I make the whole image black, like a silhouette?computers



You can do a fill with black on a photo, I just did it... go to select and color range and choose black for the fill. I have Photoshop 5.5
First off, for an accurate answer I would need to see the image.



You need to select your tree, or the background.



If you select the tree. Do This:



Hit the letter D on your keyboard.



Then hit ALT + BACKSPACE on your keyboard.



Your tree will now be completely black.

No comments:

Post a Comment