Thursday, November 5, 2009

Photoshop Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I bought a tablet form the brand Wacom ad it came with a bundle cd with photoshop in it. I installed photoshop and it asked for my cereal I looked on the cd case and it ad a cereal number listed for photoshop, so i typed it in. After he installation process was complete i started photoshop and a window popped up saying "your cereal number or username is invalid program can not continue and must quit." How do i go ack and change my cereal number or username?



Photoshop Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...free spyware remobal



Uninstall then,, instaLL... XD



Photoshop Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...kawasaki



Contact Wacom. It's possible you got a bad CD or pirated CD. (where did you buy it?)



Oh, and it's "serial" which means sequence, not cereal, which is what you eat for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment