Thursday, November 5, 2009

Photoshop CS2 Experts!! Why does the circumference of my cursor does not show in Photoshop?

When I use photoshop and I'm trying to erase something sometimes you can se the circumference/border/limits/circle of the cursor so that you know how big it is and some times you can't see it. Why is this? how can I fix it so that it always shows?



Also, somethimes the program frezees... It works and everything you can work on the document but you can bring down the file menu or help or object or anything, why could this be happening?



Photoshop CS2 Experts!! Why does the circumference of my cursor does not show in Photoshop?matchless



I think you have the Caps lock on, turn it off and you will see it.



Photoshop CS2 Experts!! Why does the circumference of my cursor does not show in Photoshop?norton 2008



Does it just show crosshairs? I remember i had a similar problem with an older computer... it was just a bug when I was running out of memory space. Try shutting down all other running programs, even in the taskbar. Editting large multi-layered graphics takes up a good deal of resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment